Helgo was one of the greatest church architects we have had in Sweden. My goal is to photograph ALL his churches, MOST of his major buildings, and SOME of his renovations and modifications.
Below you see some of the churches I've photographed so far.
All Saints Church | Allhelgonakyrkan in Lund
This is a church build in Brick Gothic style and was opened 1891. Second largest church in Lund, after the Cathedral.
Many "beautiful" gargoyles.
See my images of All Saints Church | Allhelgonakyrkan.
Nosaby Church in Kristianstad Skåne
This church in Gothic Revival style opened in 1875.
Only exterior photographed. Images coming.
Oscar Fredrik Church in Gothenburg
This is a church built in Neo Gothic style and was opened 1893.
See my images of Oscar Fredrik Church.
Here is the start of a list of what he has been involved in:
- Lund Cathedral in Lund, modifications (photographed)
- Bräkne-Hoby Church, architect (photographed)
- Österslöv's Church, architect (exterior photographed)
- Västra Vram's Church, architect (photographed)
- Lilla Beddinge Church, architect
- Billinge Church, architect (exterior photographed)
- Håslöv's Church, architect, built 1879-1880 in neo-gothic style in yellow brick. Opened July 16 1882.
- Uppsala Cathedral, modifications
- Skara Cathedral, modifications
- Linköping's Cathedral, modifications