Holmby Church is located in Holmby, northeast of Lund, in central Skåne (Scania) in southernmost Sweden.
It belongs to Eslöv Parish in Diocese of Lund.
Other churches in the same parish are:
- Billinge Church in Billinge
- Borlunda Church in Borlunda
- Bosarp’s Church in Bosarp
- Eslöv’s Church in Eslöv
- Näs Church at Trollenäs Castle
- Remmarlöv’s Church in Remmarlöv
- Reslöv’s Church in Reslöv
- Skarhult’s Church in Skarhult
- Stehag’s Church in Stehag
- Trollenäs Church at Trollenäs Castle
- Västra Sallerup’s Church in Västra Sallerup
- Västra Strö Church in Västra Strö
- Örtofta Church in Örtofta
- Östra Karaby Church in Östra Karaby
- Östra Strö Church in Östra Strö
Part of my photo project “Churches around Harlösa“.
Images taken: 2015-07-11
Map, address, and coordinates
Holmby Church in Holmby, Scania, Swden
Sweden, Scania (Skåne)